Cardinal FreeStand Easy Open Slant-D Ring Binder
- Magnetic flap closure stabilizes binder, allowing it to stand unaided
- 5 color ID rings snap in and out of finger hole on spine for convenient identification
- Finger holes on spine make it easy to retrieve binder from shelf
- ONE-TOUCH EasyOpen rings open, close and lock with one simple motion
- Poly material will not stick to cover insert or material stored inside
Freestanding view binder features a magnetic flap closure that stabilizes the binder, allowing it to stand and stack unaided. It is ideal for presentations, meeting handouts, sales proposals and employee manuals. Included color ID rings snap in and out of the built-in finger-pull on the spine so you can color-code your binder. Finger hole on the spine makes it easy to retrieve binder from shelves. Clear overlay allows easy customization on all three sides with one letter-size sheet. The nonstick overlays on front, spine and back will not stick to your custom title sheets and is nonglare and archival-safe for all documents including photos. One-Touch EasyOpen Slant-D rings open, close and lock with one simple motion. Slant-D ring binders hold 25 percent more than standard round-ring binders. Back-mounted steel rings offer a 3" capacity that holds approximately 675 sheets. Binder also features exposed rivets.
- Magnetic Closure
- Clear Overlay
- One Touch Ring
- Spine Label
- Locking Mechanism
- Finger Hole
- Front Cover Insert Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Spine Insert Size: 3"